This is a new website I've found for jigsaw puzzlers. Unfortunately, you can't just go straight to my page like you can on Facebook, unless you're a member.
Jigidi Member Benefits:
- it's free
- if the power goes out you won't lose your progress
- you can bookmark favorite user pages (like mine)
- you can turn your own photos into puzzles
If you're NOT a member and want to reach my puzzle page, here's what you do:
- Go to the jigidi puzzle site
- Click "PUZZLES" and a line of tabs will pop up beneath it
- Click the last tab "BY USER"
- Type in the box ... wreader13
- It will show users found: wreader13
- Click the blue "wreader13" because that's me
- Voila! You're at my puzzle pages
All my puzzles are in the Very Large (240-400) piece zone because that's the size I like to work on. But if you see one of my puzzles and you want it with less or more pieces, just let me know either by leaving a comment on the puzzle you want to make, or through the contact page of my website.
Jigsaw Planet Puzzles
The following links will take you to my album pages. Once there, click on an image to go straight to the puzzle.
Beach & Yacht Club, DisneyWorld, Orlando
Created using photographs taken
by Anita Mae Draper